Sunday, September 1, 2013

Getting Ready for Upcoming Holiday Season

First, I'd like to apologize for not posting in so long.  I am alive and well, just been neglecting my blog but feel like I might be ready to do some serious blogging!

My Jolipapier Etsy shop is doing well and my first order of business is to thank all of you that have supported me.  I am truly humbled and grateful. I love crafting, art is in my blood.  Creativity comes in many forms, some of us are great cooks, some are writers, photographers and in my case it is creating with my hands, transforming a blank page into something beautiful.

The holiday seasons are fast approaching and all summer I have been busy trying to get my inventories up and ready.  So be sure to look for new items in all my Etsy shops.

I have been playing around with mixed media for awhile now and you may notice it creeping into my cards and tags.  I like to embellish, paint, handstamp and add lots of depth to some of my tags.  As I play around with my art I will from time to time pass on what I learn here on this blog, so check back in and see what's happening in Julie's art lab.

Wishing you all a happy and creative day!  and for your enjoyment a photo taken from a rose growing on my rosebush.

No comments: